Bradco extreme duty Ground shark
By Far the Most extreme serious brush cutter you can put on a skid steer Loader, The Bradco Extreme duty Ground shark is the best option for your cutting and mulching operation, the only thing that cuts and mulches better than this is an actual rotary mulcher attachment. With the optional bolt on stump grinder teeth, the Bradco ground shark is a hungry Mower ready to handle whatever you can throw at it.
Extreme Duty Brush Cutter
- Complete new design for increased production, maximum reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Direct drive system for smoother and more quiet operation.
- 1/4″ steel “clean deck” design with high quality powder coat helps keep the deck clear of debris and is easier to clean and maintain.
- Alternating bevel blade design provides a deep penetrating self clearing cut.
- Blades are made of 3/4″ thick high grade steel with a reversible design for added blade life.
- Optional stump grinding carbide teeth increase mulching performance and allow stump removal from path.
- Heavy construction allows for lower center of gravity and better stability on hillsides.
- Highly visible pressure gauge – prevents excessive stalling which would otherwise cause overheating. Provides feedback to operator. Allows operator to maintain peak performance.
- high flow model only 30+ gallons per minute