Full swing backhoe attachment
Bradco’s 500 series Backhoe has a full 180° swing rotation with equal power in both directions. Built from 10 gauge high-strength 100ksi steel to minimize weight and increase strength for durability. The highback seat is adjustable vertically, as well as forward and backwards. Swing speed control allows the operator to adjust swing speed.
- 9’7″ or 11′ skid-steer or tractor mounted.
- Dual-cylinder swing provides maximum power where it is needed.
- Cushioned swing brings the backhoe to a gentle stop at each end of the swing arc.
- High clearance swingpost allows operation where clearance is critical
- Swing speed control is standard.
- Best bucket digging force for a four-bar linkage backhoe in its class.
- Longest reach from the swing post of any backhoe in its class provides the ability to place material further from the excavation and allows for fewer moves.
- High-capacity buckets provide more volume per bucketful.
- Optimum performance with 9-12 gpm hydraulic systems.
Customer Rating (0) Submit a Review