Digga Big Foot Skid steer Trenchers
Digga Big Foot trencher attachments
The Digga big foot trenchers are Compact and powerful. Fitted with top quality Digga / Eaton Motors, the Adjustable Skid Foot ensures a Consistent pre set depth. The Unique design of the Big Foot spoil and crumber system allows for efficient spoil removal from the trench, as well as breaks up the material to a finer consistency allowing better compaction of the trench when you are finished with minimal ground disturbance for a cleaner job at the end.
• Up to 36” digging depth and 8” digging width with
• Adjustable skid foot features 3 preset digging depths
• Highly visible foot can be seen from the cab. No spotter required
• 3 different chain options – Earth, Combo, and Diggatac
• Compact, yet powerful Australian Made planetary drive
• Frame can be side shifted for digging close to permanent structures
• Head Start Crumber System (patent pending) – Begin trenching with the
crumber down and save time by not having to get out of your machine
For detailed specifications on our complete range contact your local Digga dealer
• Pipe laying for irrigation, underground power and communications, road repairs and general construction
• Excavators up to 4.5ton, Skid Steer Loaders
For more info regarding these great trenchers, call or e mail today.
Financing is always available, please see financing page.