EZ Spot Ur Heavy duty pipe and pole claw
The EZ Spot Ur DOUBLE CYLINDER POLE CLAW
With the Double Cylinder Pole Claw, you can handle, load and set pipe and Pole material up to 32 feet and 1200 lbs with ease While eliminating the need for slings , rigging and extra man power.
LESS LABOR = MORE PRODUCTIVITY!
From the control cab of the Skid Steer, Telehandler or Excavator the operator can pick a pole up off the ground or off the back of a trailer, and set it with an extreme precision.
• Fits all Skid Steers with the universal quick attach plate.
•Available as well for both Excavator and Telehandler mounts
• Available with the DOUBLE CYLINDER ROTATING BASE or the FIXED NON ROTATING BASE
• Designed with 2 independent jaws that open and close one after another for pole security and operator safety.
• Mounted with rubber lining to protect the pole.
• The clamping is activated by two 2’’ X 6’’ cylinders and can be adjusted to regulate clamp pressure.
• Comes complete with wiring harness, spring hose mount and flush faced couplers.
• Opens to 14 inches, closes down to 3 inches (0 inches with optional inserts)
• Assures quick and easy setting of Metal, Wood or Plastic Poles.